At Poppy we build technology that makes families lives easier. We believe in the power of the village - in having a safety net of caring, trusted people to help out when help is needed. If you’re passionate about technology and community and want to join a talented and quickly growing team, we want to talk to you. Poppy is always looking for motivated, curious and resourceful problem solvers with a passion for solving some of the trickiest challenges out there.
Please send all applications with a resume and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Are you a caregiver looking to work with Poppy? Start your application now on our caregiver page.
Location: Seattle, WA
Poppy, named one of Geekwire’s Seattle 10, is a fast-growing tech startup making your village one text away. Poppy finds and vets the best caregivers in every community. Parents join Poppy and are matched with a team of caregivers that they can book with just a text. We are using data and technology to rebuild the village that every family deserves.
Building a team of trusted, talented caregivers is one of our highest priorities. Our Recruitment & Supply Growth Manager is someone who is highly organized, excited by meeting ambitious goals, able to make connections with anyone, delighted by solving problems, and excited to join a fast-moving startup team.
• Keep us on track: Manage the Poppy recruitment platform, review applications, screen candidates and check references, moving the best Poppy applicants through the process.
• Build our team: Source candidates through different channels both online and offline
• Be the face of Poppy: Meet and talk to candidates before and after applying; coordinate and interview applicants.
• Set new Poppies up for success: manage and host onboarding sessions for successful Poppies.
• Collaborate with operations: understand key supply needs and coordinate recruitment pushes accordingly
• Childcare experience of some kind is required - nannying, babysitting, camp counselor, etc. You should know and be able to articulate what an awesome nanny or sitter looks like. No one knows caregivers better than those with childcare experience and we’ve found understanding the passion for childcare is a key part of successful recruiting at Poppy
• Demonstrated ability to exceed goals. We have ambitious goals, and we want someone who is excited by a challenge - ideally you can share examples of how you’ve done this in the past
• Hyper-organized. You’re the type of person that keeps and regularly updates a to-do list and a calendar.
• Strong intuition is a must. Within minutes of meeting someone who can get a sense of who they are and are great at getting people to open up.
• Charismatic communication skills. You will be presenting, texting, and emailing people all day long.
• Flexible. This is a start up! Things move fast and change constantly.
• Experience in recruiting is a plus but not required.
Think you’re the one for the job? Apply with a resume and cover email to email@example.com